What is pestering you? Do you have ants crawling all over your kitchen sink? Do you have spiders appearing in every corner of your house? Do cockroaches scatter when you turn on the light? Strike Zone Pest Control is your answer to getting rid of your pesky house guests. Strike Zone is committed to giving you peace of mind and ridding you of these nuances.
Pest infestations do not develop overnight and they may seem impossible to get rid of. But with a few preventative measures, you can greatly reduce pest populations. These pests generally need three things to thrive: water, food and shelter. Without these basic needs met, your unwanted pests will generally stay away. Here are a few things you can do now to make your environment less accommodating:
What is on the Pest Menu
· A sink full of old dirty dishes is a massive billboard with flashing lights for insects
· Regularly disinfect floors, counter top, oven, and refrigerator and oven hoods
· Make sure that you don’t regularly leave pet food out overnight
· Keep pet waste picked up
Pest Water Supplies
· Check around your house for leaky faucets, hoses, pipes, etc.
· Inspect area for any standing water or constant moisture
· Keep all gutters clean and free of obstructions to avoid standing water
· Examine your lawn’s sprinkler system to see if it is leaving too much moisture around the foundation of your home
Remove Likely Shelter
· Keep Brush piles, fire wood stacks, junk piles, and other forms of pest shelter a safe distance from your house
· Remember that most insects find light very appealing
If you have any questions regarding our Residential or Commercial services feel free to call. We will come inspect your property in order to create a personalized pest control plan free of any charge.
For a Free Inspection call 916.533.3005